Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Have just arrived in Sydney ready for Saturday's run. Might have a couple of practices in the meantime. :drinkers: :drinkers:

Cheers

CJ

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:41 pm 

As if you really need it Seejay ... the practice that is!!! I'm sure by now you would be an expert in this field. :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Have a fun time!

Cheers,
Bobcat :cat:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:34 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town:
State:
Here I am in Sydney, I didnot realise the Rock's get together was this Saturday. I really planned that well. If you wont to kick me you can, but be gentle as I don't like pain. Enjoy the day people, and remember you are not as young as you used to be. :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

July 73, 3rd Muppet, 35th Nirimba
1973 to 1985,
Nirimba, Melbourne, Albatross (MT compound), Kuttabul (FMP), Derwent, Leeuwin (Broken leg/boats W/Shop), Derwent, Torrens and Darwin Naval Base (main machine shop).

That's my Ford FPV Cobra GT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:02 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Spud, I'm beginning to think you couldn't organise a bonk in a brothel... =;

You're in Sydney at least one day a week, yet you haven't touched base, you haven't organised that THIS week, your one-day-per-week visit should be on this Friday or Monday, so you can crack it for the Pub Crawl... And you wanted to check out the yacht...? :-k Were you the guy that fronted up to RANSA yesterday and said "Can I have a look at the MOBI...?" #-o

Spuddley... [-X Get your sh*t together my lad, we can only help you if you ask for it... :-#

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:11 am 
Hut Senior

City or Town:
State:
Nothing like getting there early CJ....you making sure you get the best seat in the house are you :D :drinkers:

I heard that Ned and Chippy had already put their names on theirs - you won't have trouble finding them.... they are the ones with the wheels on so they can be pushed from pub to pub......Ned's has the GPS attached to it so he doesn't get lost :dontknow:

Have a great one guys and have a few for me too :partyman: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Cheers

Jude

Cerberus, Harman (Navy Office 62/63-64), Penguin (Rushcutter Recruiting), Penguin (Kuttabul Navy News)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:21 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: St Marys
Seejay,
I will be in town tomorrow for 'basin trials' for the run at the Frisco about 1500. If you fancy a quiet?? amber libation, give me a bell on 0407231871.
Cheers,
Pussa

17th MOBI intake (3 July 1964)
July'64 to July'76
Nirimba, Vampire, Vendetta, Stalwart (FMU), Kuttabul (FMP), Torrens, Melbourne (Carrier)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: St Georges Basin
Thanks for your good wishes Jude. :finga:

No getting off track this year, Rick has finally provided me with a map that has the pubs on the correct streets. :supz: :supz:

John Kelly (WEBMASTER)
R42620
Ex-WOMTH
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'83
Nirimba x3 - Rushcutter - Sydney x2 (Carrier) - Melbourne (Carrier) - Penguin - Kuttabul - Creswell x3 - Stalwart x2 - Brisbane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:30 pm 
Hut Senior

City or Town:
State:
I have held off until the last moment. I am sorry lads but it is no show from me. :-({|=
Have a great run.
Cheers
Roger

10th MOBI intake
Jan 61 to Jan 73
Nirimba 61-64, Melbourne 65-66, Albatross 66-68, Perth 68-70, Kuttabul FMP 70-71, Platypus 71-72

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:55 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
Chippy Ned wrote:
Thanks for your good wishes Jude. :finga:

No getting off track this year, Rick has finally provided me with a map that has the pubs on the correct streets. :supz: :supz:

Or so I thought, [-X but not according to DeskJockey... This e-mail from Paul... #-o

"The mud map is very good but you have the Australian and the Glenmore arse-about. Further I don't think there is pedestrian access from the western side of the Bridge directly to the Australian. My experience tells me you will have to either double back around the Harbour View or go down the Argyle Cut and come back up again.

Looking forward to seeing you there."

I guess the proof will be in the pudding...! At least we'll have NEXT year's mud-map and route spot on...!!! =;

Sorry we'll miss your company this year Roger...! :-k

This arrived via e-mail today, great little tool that unfortunately arrived a little late for our Pub Crawl...! :-k

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:26 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Shrewsbury
State: Massachusetts
Have a great time guys. Wish I could be with you. Have a few for me. :partyman: :partyman: :partyman:

Enlisted USMC 3 March 1972 on delayed entry. Active duty 17 June 1972. Due to a Reduction In Force as the Vietnam War wound down, discharged for a minor medical problem , 23 July 1972.

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next