Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Do you find this Forum easier to use than others you've posted on...?
MUCH, MUCH easier...! 20%  20%  [ 10 ]
A FAIR BIT easier...! 29%  29%  [ 14 ]
Well..... easier...! 43%  43%  [ 21 ]
BLOODY HARD...! 8%  8%  [ 4 ]
INCOMPREHENSIBLE...! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 49
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:20 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Of course you can. It can be a maximum of 450 pixels wide.

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 3:13 am 
Div. Chief

City or Town:
State:
CJ,

Being a Technological Philistine (hope Tafmo doesn't find out) how do I do it?

Stretch

July 1969 - July 1994
Nirimba, Penguin, Hobart, Stalwart, Kuttabul, Coonawarra (Reconstruction Team 76), Derwent, Cerberus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 4:53 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Stretch, when you are making out your reply to someone elses post, you'll see 9 active buttons at the top of the reply form.
( B i u Quote Code List List= Img and URL )

When you want to add the image, press the Img button, then add the Url of the image then press the Img button again.

Then, press the preview button, and that will show you if it's worked or not. If it has, then hit Submit.

If it hasn't than somethings wrong. And then you email the pic to me & I'll see if I can get it into your post (that you've posted)for you.

Cheers

CJ

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:15 am 
Hut Senior

City or Town:
State:
Don't forget Stretch the picture need to already be on the internet not your computer.

Kittbagg

28 June 85 - 05 Jul 2005
Nirimba, Kuttabul, Hobart, Waratah, Perth, Kuttabul, Waratah, Perth, Hobart, Cerberus, Arunta, Ballarat, Watson, Kuttabul (FIMA)

If you got the meaning of my post the spelling was close enough!

I may own a Ute, but don't expect me to help you move.

Kittbagg on Redbubble

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:13 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Don't worry Stretch. You're secret's safe with me. :wink:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Stretch, our secret's out... :cry:

I will however add that we will exercise our discretion as to what stays on there... :roll:

It's a feature that takes up a lot of space, so we'd like to keep it to a minimum... :wink:

Good photos, historic photos and particularly humourous ones are always welcome, as usual, any smutty ones, (and ALL photos of/ from Tafmo,) will be deleted immediately... :axe:

That's why we've been inviting people to send them to me first... :wink:

I'd also like to remind all members that there is also the facility to create your own personal photo albums on our 'Main Photo Gallery', and instructions are in this forum...

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:32 am 
Div. Chief

City or Town:
State:
Bloody Hell!!!

Friggin' Tafmo!

Is there nowhere safe one can go without the Duty Greenie popping up.

Are you watch-on, stop-on Tafmo?

Rick! Ned!! Someone!!!

Hang a couple of cloves of garlic over the door so the man won't enter.

Get some wooden stakes and a mallet and find his resting place in the daylight hours!

July 1969 - July 1994
Nirimba, Penguin, Hobart, Stalwart, Kuttabul, Coonawarra (Reconstruction Team 76), Derwent, Cerberus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:13 am 
Div. Officer

Stretch,

You should know that nearly all Greenies are watch on stop on. While you lot are swilling turps and watching blue movies down the mess (OK I realise that scenario might be a little out of place now, but think back 20 years), we intrepid Greenies were at work, repairing the equipment so we could fight any upcoming battles, ensuring you had power to run your cut-throat razors, and lights to read your BR's on the sh*tter.

While you were tucked up in your farters (or your mate's farter if you were a submariner :twisted: ) fast asleep and snoring your heads off, that's right................we greenies were existing on millisecond power naps so we could get all that important work done around the ship, so life would be a doddle for you cruise ship jockeys. :butthead:

ALL photos Rick!!!! A bit bloody rough. I had just scanned in a nice one of me in the Nelson Bar being rudely accosted by a Chippy's boyfriend, to post and give Stretch a few pointers. What's the address of the ombudsman? :wink:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Just joshin' Tafmo... :wink:

Actually, our experience has shown, (with the exception of Petels,) the Greenies were usually the last to figure out how to work the 'tricky bits' on the website... :roll:

Feel free to have a go... :D

Tafmo, as Jetstar just started today, you might want consider flying your daughter to Canberra for her op., so you can sneak away to give :prayer: Ned and I our due reverence at the Inaugural RAN Skilled Hands Canberra Smokey... :twisted: :partyman:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 11:03 pm 
Div. Officer

By the way Stretch; it won't work. I love garlic, and I have a reflection in the mirror (a larger one than I should have :oops: , and not as handsome as I'd like :cry: , but a reflection nevertheless :wink: ).

And if I were a vampire, what's the chance there would be a Chippy out of his farter during the daylight hours to try and drive a stake through my heart? Fat chance! :finga:

And even if a miracle occurred and there was one awake (loose use of the word), he’d probably get the order confused and be trying to punch a T-Bone steak through my chest :P :lol: :lol: . If you do manage to find one bumbling through the day, and send him down to ‘steak’ me; at least send him with a Y-Bone steak will you? :twisted:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> First time on the NEW Forum Website? START OFF HERE...!  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next