Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: topjars and 4 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: MEMBERSHIP REMOVAL
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
:-k As have many others, Connie, :finga: but don't worry, [-X it's not Lorengau, Gun Plot Refugees :3some: are welcome here...! :yea:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:06 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
I have to plead guilty of receiving a warning from Hippy one. And believe that I have learned my lesson. I think it involved an interaction with one PW, a while ago now so I can't really remember now.

I think the "dismissal" has been quite a while in the making. And believe that we are probably the better for his absence.
Still it's a shame that the ego got in the way of his life. I hope that he finds peace in the church and that he doesn't make good on going to DVA. It could bring a whole lot of distress to quite a few people and mean that those of us with legitimate claims may/will find it harder to get a reasonable outcome.

I personally copped some criticism for putting my claim in for my Leukemia stating that exposure to "Agent Orange" could have been a causative link. Apparently and I now understand that it should have been "Herbicide Exposure" we all live and learn. Maybe my advocate should have picked up that mistake but he didn't and I now live with the fact that I get no points for the cancer but I do get NLHC which is better than a poke in the eye with a blunt poker.

If you ever get to see this, I am sorry you have left us PW but I believe that you left the Admins no choice.

18th JR Intake
23rd MOBI Intake
Jan 67 to July 91
Leeuwin, Nirimba, Sydney, Perth, FMP-W, Stuart, Penguin/Ships Divers course, Stuart, Lonsdale, Melbourne, Kuttabul, Cerberus, Stuart, Swan, Nirimba/ Q course, Cerberus, CPSO-M

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

:yes:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:09 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to take the piss out of PW anymore, but you guys have definitely done the right thing. He has been sounding a little strange for some time, but I didn't realise he'd found religion....that's enough to screw anybody up if you get too serious about it.... :pale: :pale: :pale:

It sounds like he's become increasingly hostile and perhaps a little deranged, and his email was downright nasty. As you said Rick he's an intelligent person, but unfortunately intelligence doesn't necessarily come with common sense.

It's unfortunate, but the loss of one dissatisfied MOBI won't prevent us having fun and enjoying ourselves....there's more than enough irreverent and lovable bastards on here to keep the party going. :yea: :finga: :upy: :occasion5: :wine: :occasion9:

Keep up the good work guys... :supz: :supz: :supz:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Tinonee
Tafmo wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to take the piss out of PW anymore,

I'm sure you can find him on "that other site"! :badgrin:

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89
RANATE, Sydney, Swan, Creswell, Stalwart (FMU), Cerberus, Derwent, Nirimba, Parramatta, Nirimba, FHQ (FMMO).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:51 am 
Site Admin

:-k SeeJay and I will miss 'taking the piss' :piss: out of PW too, Tafmo, but unlike you, PW didn't have such a finely honed sense of humour... [-(
...so I guess :dontknow: we'll just have to focus on you :confused: now, Matey...! :yea: :badgrin: :lol1: :finga: :lol1: :badgrin: :happy2: Stand by for incoming...! #-o :badgrin: :lol1: :badgrin: :finga:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Perth
State: WA
As a MOBI (Wayne Hayward) once said in the POs Mess on Yarra to a dibbie.....

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you, but I don't like fighting with someone who's only half equipped.

:yess: :yess:

31st MOBI Intake
July 71 to July 81
Nirimba, Kuttabul, WRE, Kuttabul, WRE, Kuttabul, Parramatta, WRE, Yarra, Stalwart, Derwent.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:37 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Melbourne
State: Victoria
one thing about PW not being here is that we no longer get lectured on how to improve our health and outlook . Also don't continually get told that he was the last Shipwright officer on ex HMAS Melbourne. Nor do we get told how good his life is.

18th JR Intake
23rd MOBI Intake
Jan 67 to July 91
Leeuwin, Nirimba, Sydney, Perth, FMP-W, Stuart, Penguin/Ships Divers course, Stuart, Lonsdale, Melbourne, Kuttabul, Cerberus, Stuart, Swan, Nirimba/ Q course, Cerberus, CPSO-M

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:46 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Hippy Chippy wrote:
:-k SeeJay and I will miss 'taking the piss' :piss: out of PW too, Tafmo, but unlike you, PW didn't have such a finely honed sense of humour... [-(
...so I guess :dontknow: we'll just have to focus on you :confused: now, Matey...! :yea: :badgrin: :lol1: :finga: :lol1: :badgrin: :happy2: Stand by for incoming...! #-o :badgrin: :lol1: :badgrin: :finga:

I'm safe old fella :old: ....at your age your eyesight's probably so bad that the focus will only be within 200 metres.... :cat1: :omg: :omg1: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :finga: :upy:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:12 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: St Georges Basin
Well said Bob, that bloody Seejay has been quite nasty to me over the years as well. :tear: :tear: :tear: I agree with you, I have always been of the opinion he is short sighted. :fright1: :old1: :yess:

John Kelly (WEBMASTER)
R42620
Ex-WOMTH
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'83
Nirimba x3 - Rushcutter - Sydney x2 (Carrier) - Melbourne (Carrier) - Penguin - Kuttabul - Creswell x3 - Stalwart x2 - Brisbane.

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> General Discussion  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next