Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:48 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
You forget, Stretch. I know how much of a bulls**t artist you are. :lol:

He also couldn't catch a fly with his chopsticks. I always wondered why you'd even try!

Cheers

CJ

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:34 pm 

:twisted: Hey Jude (pardon pun),

Yes, the guy in the black shirt WAS with the Dutch girls. It was their male friends ... all from the Netherlands.

You on the lookout for "toy boys" now??? :shock: :lol: :wink:

Seejay,

Glad to see you didn't get carried away then and try and jump on one of the many pylons at Cockle Bay and try and balance on one leg with your arms raised in front of you and hands pointing downwards .... Ahhhh .... glasshopper!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Cheers,
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bobcat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:08 pm 
Div. Chief

City or Town:
State:
CJ,

Bulls*** Artist? Me?

I can remember one Shipwright Officer Hennessey saying something similar to me on the 'Wart once.

Speaking of that esteemed Shipwright Officer. Remember the Advance Welding Course. Tubby was our Divisional Officer.

One day when I was in the doorway of the Blacksmith Shop, and you were over the road?

"Tiep Tipwright O'Keep - tome here!!

"Det tucked, Tipwright Bloomfield!"

"Tiep Tipwright O'Keep - tome here, now!"

You leg it, a hand clamps onto my ear and pulls. A voice says to me, "No, you tome wid me, Tipwright Bloomfield!"

Off to his office I was hauled, given a strong talking to about taking the piss out of Officers and sent back to the Welding Shed. And gave me crap PP1s to boot at the end of the course.

Cheers,

July 1969 - July 1994
Nirimba, Penguin, Hobart, Stalwart, Kuttabul, Coonawarra (Reconstruction Team 76), Derwent, Cerberus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:18 pm 

:twisted: Good one Stretch! I am ROTFLMAO!!!!! I'm sure it was worth it.

Cheers,
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bobcat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Ah, Stretch, you got me with that one! I have tears in my eyes from laughing!

You also remember:

I tawt I taw a Tipwright Oppiter!

I deeed! I deeed!

I deeed taw a Tipwright Oppiter!

Cheers

CJ

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:55 am 

Alright, alright, alright, put me down for the next Sydney GetTogetherEx. I can no longer stand by and let the Green Empire be maligned PLUS there obviously needs to someone in attendance who can act as morals and decorum representative. Oh yeah, I will also post bail in advance...

P.S. Brian, wear your RANATE blazer . . . ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:33 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
You'd be more than welcome on our next RAN Skilled Hands P*ss-Up, Petels...!!! :D :D :D

Us CHIPPIES could always use more'petels' on our 'Petel-Powered' Portable Pub-Crawler... :shock: :shock: :shock:

(...and if any other Greenies, Tiffies, etc., would like to join Petels, we could always use more
'Petel-Pushers' for when the Chippies get too p*ssed to 'petel' any more'...!!!)
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Photo courtesy of SeeJay, who, since his return to Cairns, has the construction of the prototype of the
first 12 seater, RAN Skilled Hands Pub Crawl Self Contained Participant Propelled Perambulator
well underway...!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Superb workmanship, SeeJay...!!! :D :D :D We always knew that those
skills you acquired on the Advanced Welding Course would come in handy Matey...!!! :D :D :D

Gets around 500 metres to the litre, I'm told, and around 600 metres on Cider...! 8) 8) 8)

P.S. Position Vacant: Non-drinking driver to pilot a unique vehicle in next RAN Skilled Hands Smokey...
No experience necessary...! :D Preference will be give to a 'stunner' who looks great in hot pants...
:shock: :shock:

(Put your hand down Roger, we specifically wanted a female...!) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:38 pm 

Rick,
Truly a work of art. As for me, I'll taker on the hot pants role (need to earn some pin money)...the permabulator though looks like it needs some "dress ship" lighting - otherwise a superb vehicle - just need a specially shaped seat for BC and a periscope for the guzunders :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:23 am 
Div. Chief

City or Town:
State:
CJ,

I can also remember standing with Ron Ashmore and (Big) Tug Wilson one morning when Tubby came strolling up and says, "Dood morning Teip Tipwright Ashmore, dood morning Teip Tipwright Wilson, dood morning Tipwright Bloomfield (only a PO then)."

I say, "Good morning, Sir." Ron says, "Good morning, Sir." Tug says, "Dood morning, Tipwright Oppiter Hennety."

Tubby's eyes narrowed, he looks at Tug and says, "You taking the pidd out of me, Teip Tipwright Wilson?"

Straight faced Tug replies, "Oh, no, Tir!"

Tubby wanders off.

July 1969 - July 1994
Nirimba, Penguin, Hobart, Stalwart, Kuttabul, Coonawarra (Reconstruction Team 76), Derwent, Cerberus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:19 am 
Reg. Chief

City or Town:
State:
Look you guys,
I put a lot of hard work on the previous run trying to show you chippies how to get the good old - down the throat and too much of it at that. I leave you alone for one run and what happens,,,,,, a princcy little glass of lemonade or water or such like. THats it........ I am definately coming on the next one, if I cant keep you in line then I at least want you out of line correctly, bloody Chippies..... just cant trust them to get well and truely - without a Tiffy to help them along.
Canberra sounds great ( see my last post)

23rd MOBI Intake
Jul 67 to 76
Nirimba, Sydney, Torrens, Paramatta, Kuttabul
Merchant- MV Howard Smith, MV SilverHawk
Vales Point Power Station, Eraring Power Station, Retired ill health.
Now???? Living it up in retirement.

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next