Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:09 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: St Georges Basin
State: NSW
Well you all seemed to have had a great run kiddo's. Ellen and I regret that we couldn't be with you this year, we are sitting in a hotel in San Fransisco at the moment. Hopefully next year.

John Kelly (WEBMASTER)
R42620
Ex-WOMTH
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'83
Nirimba x3 - Rushcutter - Sydney x2 (Carrier) - Melbourne (Carrier) - Penguin - Kuttabul - Creswell x3 - Stalwart x2 - Brisbane.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:27 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Chippy Ned wrote:
Well you all seemed to have had a great run kiddo's. Ellen and I regret that we couldn't be with you this year, we are sitting in a hotel in San Fransisco at the moment. Hopefully next year.

We missed you guys. How many bandanas are you sporting Ned, and in which pockets.....? :cat1: :oopssign: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :finga:
Is it still Fiherman's Wharf, or is it now illegal immigrant's Wharf...? :faaaarrk:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:35 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
I'm very disappointed with you old farts.....I thought you would look after me on the run seeing Rhonda wasn't there to pull me into line.....but as the last man standing at the Orient, at a reasonably early hour, I came to the conclusion that you had failed miserably, and were indeed old farts...... :omg: :upy:

But it was a great day nevertheless. Thanks Rick for organising another great run. :yess: :yea: :shithot:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:41 pm 
Div. Vice Captain

City or Town: Tweed Heads
connief wrote:

The Royal Exhibition was or may still be run by an ex LSSIG by the name of Nigel "Swampy" Marsh. He also runs the Zetland Hotel.

Nah Connie, he got out of it a few years ago.

GE58 HMAS Cerberus
July 1989- July 1995
HMAS Watson, HMAS Brisbane, HMAS Kuttabul(FIMA-SH), HMAS Watson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:18 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
:type: Click on the image below to be magically transported to the 2019 (17th) Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey Photo Album (19 pics and counting, send yours in to Rick...!)

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
I noted Gordon's continuing habit of sitting on blokes' laps and snuggling in. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

...and Charlie's habit of .. well .. being Charlie! :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:22 am 
Site Admin

:type: Click on the image below to be magically transported to the 2019 (17th) Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey Photo Album (19 pics and counting, send yours in to Rick...!)
My 2019 (17th) Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey Photo Album now boasts 25 pics, 8 from Col 'Papasan' Kelson, 11 from Bob 'Tafmo' King, 4 from Polly Shepherd, 2 from me...
...................................................................... :hi: Any more :happy3: out there...? :dontknow: Send 'em in :type: for me to add to the Album... :read1:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Wow, :omg1: still getting more pics...! :happy3: :down:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

My 2019 (17th) Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey Photo Album now boasts 36 pics, 8 from Col 'Papasan' Kelson, 22 from Bob 'Tafmo' King, 4 from Polly Shepherd, 2 from me...
...................................................................... :hi: Any more :happy3: out there...? :dontknow: Send 'em in :type: for me to add to the Album... :read1:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14