Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
:-k I note that we already have a few who've ticked the "I would be happy to attend the 2022 ARANSHSRXPCS if it were to be held..." option, and as one of them was me, I'll kick off the Attendees List... :evil3:

............................................................... :evil3: Confirmed Attendees:

.................................................................... :happy: Rick 'Hippy Chippy' Pengilly
.................................................................... :happy: Henry 'Schubes' Schubert
.................................................................... :happy: Brian 'Charlie' Staples
.................................................................... :happy: Dave 'Rabbitoh' Warren
.................................................................... :happy: Col 'Pussasan' Kelson
.................................................................... :happy: Mark 'Mobes' Mobley (plus?)
.................................................................... :happy: Dave 'The Max' Maxwell
.................................................................... :happy: Peter 'Red' Williamson
.................................................................... :happy: Helen 'Pink' Williamson
.................................................................... :happy: Denise 'Cocksey' Cocks
.................................................................... :happy: Wal 'Midge' Midgley
.................................................................... :happy: Brian 'Stroppy Chippie' Mackenzie
.................................................................... :happy: Verna'Toots' Mackenzie

............................................................... :evil3: MAY :bee: Attendees:

.................................................................... :-k Paul 'Pedro' Lomas
.................................................................... :-k Vivien 'Viv' Lomas
.................................................................... :-k Denyse 'Bunny' Warren
.................................................................... :-k Jan 'Friend of Wal' Knight
.................................................................... :-k Doug 'Gangas' Green
.................................................................... :-k Brenda 'Mrs Gangas' Green
.................................................................... :-k Ian 'Fritz' Hansen (probably lunch only)
.................................................................... :-k Kayleen 'Mrs Fritz' Hansen (probably lunch only)

............................................................... :evil3: Unable to Participate: (this time...)

.................................................................... [-( Graeme 'Smiley' Rhodes
.................................................................... [-( John 'Chippy Ned' Kelly*
.................................................................... [-( Ellen 'Mrs Chippy Ned' Kelly*
.................................................................... [-( Steve 'Shep' Shepherd*
.................................................................... [-( Polly 'Mrs Shep' Shepherd*
* Whilst Ned and Ellen had planned to attend, they advise, as they're flying to the Middle East the following day, they couldn't risk contracting Covid sign and getting stranded in isolation :drunken: in Egypt... :dark:
*Similarly, Steve and Polly are embarking on a trip within days of the Rocks Run and didn't want to risk getting Covid sign for basically the same reason... :dontknow:
................................................Image

After you select one of the options in the POLL :laughing3: above, =; please post your intentions below :down: either intending Attendee, Maybe, or Non-Participant and I'll add you to the Lists :evil3: above... :up:
...remember, we only need 10 or more and it's a GOER...!!! :3some: :hello2: :3some: :3some: :tchin: :ouzo: :drink 29: :drinkers: :wine: :occasion5: :cocktail: :drink 42: :partyman: :drink eat:

david warren wrote:
Hi Rick et al,
I've heard from Midge (Warren Midgely) that he, Pedro Lomas and Pedro's wife Vivien are interested in attending the RR this year. He is galavanting around the countryside at the moment and unable to log on to 'Skilled Hands'. When he can he will confirm. IF Vivien goes Denyse (Warren) MAY also attend for at least Lunch (and maybe more). That's another 4 'possibles' at the moment.
Will keep you posted if Midge can't contact direct

:mex: :love1: :yea: :cocktail: :love5: :drink 42:

:yess: That'd be :fantastic: Dave, I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of your mob :3some: :hello2: to attend.... :yess: to that end :laughing3: I've started a MAY :bee: List :evil3: for them... :happy:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

:hello2: A helpful tip for NSW Rural/ Regional Members planning to attend the Rocks :run: Run... :tchin: :ouzo: :wine: :occasion5: :cocktail: :drink 42: :partyman: :drink eat:
:type: Service :salute1: NSW created a $50.00 STAY NSW accommodation voucher :evil3: downloadable to your mobile phone :mobile: and its valid 'til 9th October 2022... :shithot:

:phone: I've checked with Cremorne Manor where I usually stay and they do accept the voucher... :yess: Although I normally give them my Visa Debit Card details when making
the booking, they don't actually transfer the funds until I check in (4th November), however, to enable me to use my voucher (expiring 9th October) they're happy to accept
the money, along with the voucher, when I book my room... \:D/
=; If you encounter difficulties in downloading the voucher to your phone :bugger: via the Service NSW app (worked for me, :dontknow: too tricky for some,) :puter: you can
ring them on 137788 :phone 2: with your ID :evil3: (Medicare Card, Drivers Licence,) and get them to e-mail :type: the voucher to you, or send it to your mobile, :phone: or alternatively,
you can visit your nearest Service NSW service centre in person :hi: and organise it over the counter... :argue:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:28 am 
Div. P.O.

City or Town: GLENWOOD
I think I can make it. I might even be able to rustle ups couple of extras.

22nd MOBI Intake
January, 1967 Still serving reservist
Nirimbax4, Leeuwin, Penguin, Vendetta, Brisbane, Cerberus, Stalwart, FOCAF Staff, Sydney, Melbourne, Yarra, Anzac, Swan,Vampire, Kimbla, Kuttabul.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:19 pm 
Site Admin

:happy: Hope you can make it Mark, :yess: and knowing you, I've added you :laughing3: to the 'Confirmed Attendees' List... :evil3:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:27 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Tura Beach
Well booked in at the Mariners Court from the 4th to the 6th booked the flights from Merimbula to Sydney Return booked the cab from the Airport to the Mariners and return. So this better happen or I'll be a bit pissed see you all there :cock:

17th MOBI Intake
July 64 - July 85
Nirimba x 2, Sydney, Lonsdale x 3, Tarangau, Melbourne, Coonawarra, Kuttabul, Stalwart, Jervis Bay, Penguin, Tonga Defence Cooperation, Cerberus Hobart, Harman.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:33 pm 
Site Admin

:happy: I think you can say its 90% sure, Henry, I know a few fence-sitters :-k on the MAY :bee: List :evil3: are only waiting for the starting pistol :bat 10: to fully commit themselves... :snap:

=; And now that I know you're locked in, :yess: I'll give Fritz and Kayleen a tingle... :phone:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

=; Dave Maxwell has contacted me to advise that he'll be there... :happy: That's great, Dave, :yess: I've added you to the 'Confirmed Attendees' List... :evil3: :laughing3:

:happy: Added another to the 'Confirmed Attendees' List, Wal 'Midge' Midgley (plus one added to the Maybe List...) :evil3:

=; Also, with the addition of Pete 'Red' Williamson, Helen 'Pink' Williamson, and Denise 'Cocksey' Cocks, no longer sitting on the fence, we've now exceeded our 'minimum quorum' of 10 starters, (so far,) so...

The 2022 (19th) Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey IS OFFICIALLY A GOER... :woohoo:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:26 pm 
Site Admin

\:D/ A ring-around :mobile: today means I've got 'probable maybes' from Doug 'Gangas' Green, Brenda 'Mrs Gangas' Green, along with 'maybes' (probably lunch only) from Ian 'Fritz' Hansen and
Kayleen 'Mrs Fritz' Hansen, and 'positive maybes' from Paul 'Pedro' Lomas and Vivien Lomas, all of whom have been added to the Maybe List :evil3: above... :laughing3:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:29 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Schofields
As we are additional/blow ins I did not want to be counted in the list required to make the Rocks Run a "goer".

Now that there are sufficient numbers Toots and I would be honoured to be added to the list.

Reminds me of Delmar in Oh Brother Where Art Thou: :type: youtube.com/watch?v=wYXFSbLotSU

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:25 am 
Site Admin

:happy: That's great Brian, [-X but a slight correction... You're never 'blow-ins', you two are always :welcome: having earned your stripes... :salute1: I've added you both to the 'Confirmed (13) Attendees' List... :evil3:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next