Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:56 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Stroppy Chippie wrote:
As we are additional/blow ins I did not want to be counted in the list required to make the Rocks Run a "goer".

Now that there are sufficient numbers Toots and I would be honoured to be added to the list.

Reminds me of Delmar in Oh Brother Where Art Thou: :type: youtube.com/watch?v=wYXFSbLotSU

It sure does! (my favourite movie!) :lol1: :lol1:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
=; To save everybody scrolling back to the previous page, :left: I've brought the Attendees/ Maybees/ Wannabees Lists :evil3: :evil3: :evil3: forward for your ready reference... :yea:

............................................................... :evil3: Confirmed Attendees:

.................................................................... :happy: Rick 'Hippy Chippy' Pengilly
.................................................................... :happy: Henry 'Schubes' Schubert
.................................................................... :happy: Brian 'Charlie' Staples
.................................................................... :happy: Dave 'Rabbitoh' Warren
.................................................................... :happy: Col 'Pussasan' Kelson
.................................................................... :happy: Mark 'Mobes' Mobley (plus?)
.................................................................... :happy: Dave 'The Max' Maxwell
.................................................................... :happy: Wal 'Midge' Midgley
.................................................................... :happy: Brian 'Stroppy Chippie' Mackenzie

............................................................... :evil3: MAY :bee: Attendees:

.................................................................... :-k Denyse 'Bunny' Warren
.................................................................... :-k Jan 'Friend of Wal' Knight
.................................................................... :-k Doug 'Gangas' Green
.................................................................... :-k Brenda 'Mrs Gangas' Green
.................................................................... :-k Ian 'Fritz' Hansen (probably lunch only)
.................................................................... :-k Kayleen 'Mrs Fritz' Hansen (probably lunch only)

............................................................... :evil3: Unable to Participate: (this time...)

.................................................................... [-( Graeme 'Smiley' Rhodes
.................................................................... [-( John 'Chippy Ned' Kelly*
.................................................................... [-( Ellen 'Mrs Chippy Ned' Kelly*
.................................................................... [-( Steve 'Shep' Shepherd*
.................................................................... [-( Polly 'Mrs Shep' Shepherd*
.................................................................... [-( Paul 'Pedro' Lomas**
.................................................................... [-( Vivien 'Viv' Lomas**
.................................................................... [-( Peter 'Red' Williamson
.................................................................... [-( Helen 'Pink' Williamson
.................................................................... [-( Denise 'Cocksey' Cocks
.................................................................... [-( Verna'Toots' Mackenzie

* Whilst Ned and Ellen had planned to attend, they advise, as they're flying to the Middle East the following day, they couldn't risk contracting Covid sign and getting stranded in isolation :drunken: in Egypt... :dark:
*Similarly, Steve and Polly are embarking on a trip within days of the Rocks Run and didn't want to risk getting Covid sign for basically the same reason... :dontknow:
**I got a call from Paul 'Pedro' Lomas yesterday explaining that his first round of chemotherapy is scheduled two days before the Pub Crawl, so sadly, he and Vivien won't be up to joining us... :bugger:

................................................Image

Please post your intentions below :down: either intending Attendee, Maybe, or Non-Participant and I'll add you to the Lists :evil3: above... :up:
...remember, we've currently got 13 Confirmed Attendees so it's a GOER...!!! :3some: :hello2: :3some: :3some: :tchin: :ouzo: :drink 29: :drinkers: :wine: :occasion5: :cocktail: :drink 42: :partyman: :drink eat:

david warren wrote:
Hi Rick et al,
I've heard from Midge (Warren Midgely) that he, Pedro Lomas and Pedro's wife Vivien are interested in attending the RR this year. He is galavanting around the countryside at the moment and unable to log on to 'Skilled Hands'. When he can he will confirm. IF Vivien goes Denyse (Warren) MAY also attend for at least Lunch (and maybe more). That's another 4 'possibles' at the moment.
Will keep you posted if Midge can't contact direct

:mex: :love1: :yea: :cocktail: :love5: :drink 42:

:yess: That'd be :fantastic: Dave, I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of your mob :3some: :hello2: to attend.... :yess: to that end :laughing3: I've started a MAY :bee: List :evil3: for them... :happy:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:06 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Schofields
I have to offer a possible retraction. It appears that a planned concert band tour to the Riverina conflicts with the Rocks Run weekend so our attendance will only happen if the tour is canned. Sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:12 pm 
Site Admin

:bugger: That's unfortunate Brian, I'll transfer you and Toots back :laughing3: to the MAY :bee: LIST :evil3: and pray for rain...! :toothy2:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

** I got a call :mobile: from Paul 'Pedro' Lomas yesterday explaining that his first round of chemotherapy is scheduled two days before the Pub Crawl, so sadly, he and Vivien won't be up to joining us... :bugger:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Hippy Chippy wrote:
** I got a call :mobile: from Paul 'Pedro' Lomas yesterday explaining that his first round of chemotherapy is scheduled two days before the Pub Crawl, so sadly, he and Vivien won't be up to joining us... :bugger:

Agreed .. bugger! :( Get well soon, Pedro.

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:37 pm 
Site Admin

=; With a few recent drop-outs, #-o I'm now down to 8 'Confirmed', :evil3: so I've booked a 0930 brecky for 10 bods :drink eat: at City Extra and a 1300 lunch for 10 bods for lunch :drink eat: at the Lord Nelson. :licking:

:happy: Scroll :laughing3: UP :up: five posts for the updated attendees lists... :evil3:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:53 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Schofields
I am back on the list, apparently the rain prayers have seen issues with low lying areas and considerable water. Toots will still not be attending as one failed band jobby has been replaced by a another band jobby. See you at City Extra.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:52 pm 
Site Admin

:notworthy: Thank goodness for that Brian, I was starting to lack credibility with scran bookings, :evil3: I look forward to catching up at City Extra... :drink eat: I've updated the list :laughing3: accordingly... :happy:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:47 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Rhonda and I definitely won’t be able to attend unfortunately…still suffering from lingering COVID. Nasty bloody virus. Thanks China… :banghead: :brick-wall: :pull hair:

Have a great run guys and gals… :kenoath: :supz: :supz:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next