Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:57 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Cheeky lad?? Jeez, there goes the reputation....... #-o

I'm gonna have to start wearing the eye patch and the parrot again.

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:55 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: N/A
State: Florida
Fred
I can see that you and I are going to have to get over to OZ and straiten out Simone. I can see she needs more education than the Tequila or the MOBI's can generate.

As we are so shy and innocent, it shouldn't take long. GGGGG.

Joined the Navy Jan 6, 1970, retired Jan 31, 1994
USS Trenton LPD-14, Hermitage LSD-34, Shreveport LPD-12, Saipan LHA-2, COMPHRIBRON-4 staff embarked in the Guam LPH 2, Saipan LHA-2, Nashville LPD-13, and Wasp LHD-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:40 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Shrewsbury
State: Massachusetts
You are right Wayne. I fear that the Tequilas and shots she consumed have clouded her judgement. Only two who are as shy and innocent as we are will be able to straighten Simone out regarding Rick, Ned, "cheeky" CJ, and the rest.

Enlisted USMC 3 March 1972 on delayed entry. Active duty 17 June 1972. Due to a Reduction In Force as the Vietnam War wound down, discharged for a minor medical problem , 23 July 1972.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:59 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Simone Morris wrote:
And Ned, yes I love you too!! (That evil red wine eh?!).. :snakeman:

Good grief Rick........ #-o #-o #-o #-o

Why didn't you tell me you were going to bring such an attractive workmate with you to the do? [-X [-X I thought it was only going to be old farts like Ned, Seejay and BC......and yourself of course. If I'd have known Simone was coming I'd have made a special effort to get there. #-o #-o

Welcome aboard Simone. I can tell from your quote above that you've either got a serious drinking problem, or (more likely) those swine spiked your drinks so you weren't aware of what was happening. Check out the photos of the do with someone who can give you strong support. You'll need calming reassurance when you realise that follically challenged red-guzzler leering at you is our iniquitous Ned. :partyman: :partyman: :finga:

Good to have you here Simone.............by the way, we're always open for a bit of office gossip on Rick. :-# :-# :-# :supz:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:47 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Tinonee
State: NSW
Tafmo,

Don't tell me you've finally been kicked out of Mildura!! :finga:

I bet the cleaning staff thought it was easier to just burn the linen and hose out the rooms! :-k

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89
RANATE, Sydney, Swan, Creswell, Stalwart (FMU), Cerberus, Derwent, Nirimba, Parramatta, Nirimba, FHQ (FMMO).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Aha, [-X you're awake then Tafmo..?

I figured you had to have had a major PC :hiding: malfunction to have missed Simone...

Sorry Matey, would have told you about Simone earlier..

...but we were scared that you'd actually make the effort to attend the
3rd Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Christmas Pub Crawl Smokey... :partyman:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:45 pm 
Div. Officer

Hippy Chippy wrote:
I figured you had to have had a major PC :hiding: malfunction to have missed Simone...

Actually I had two problems -

Firstly..........I was holidaying in Mildura (and yes BC, as Arnold would say.....I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK), and had the vexatious problem of either etting stuck into the piss and lazing about the pool, over-indulging in the reastaurant and bar etc, or getting onto the Internet terminal (when it was available) to check out Skilled Hands :-k . Naturally, as much as I love you guys and your scintillating wit, the booze generally won. :drinkers: :drinkers: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :drinkers: :drinkers: :supz:

Secondly......yes I did have a major disaster - my operating system drive cacked itself big time, and boy have I had some fun recovering from that. #-o #-o You know, it's funny, but if you get a great new external drive, backup software etc, but don't use it as often as you should - it ain't worth squat! :-k :-# :-#
I've temporarily rebuilt my system on one of the other drives, have got a new 200GB drive (Seagate this time, not the bloody Western Digital that jagged it :axe: ), am in the process of finding the best data recovery software to use to extract my data from the buggared drive, then I'll replace the knackered one, rebuild the whole system from scratch, and set up a decent backup regime. :prayer: :prayer:

THEN I will be able to spend more time terrorising the site! :finga:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Nothing like a challenge, eh Tafmo? :finga:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:09 am 
Div. Officer

You said it CJ, and it certainly is. :-k :-k

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:57 am 
Sprog

City or Town:
State:
Salubrious Salutations Tafmo...

Firstly, I just wanted to say that you're quite right regarding the "drinking problem" - as a matter of fact I have tried on numerous occasions to address that issue, and indeed have attended the odd AA meeting, only to find that twelve steps is awfully difficult to climb with both shot and chaser in hand....

Secondly, I have plently to "office speak" to divulge when it comes to my mate Rick.... Now let me see...

Well - maybe next time.. :finga:

Survivor of the Sydney Rocks Christmas Pub Crawl 2005...

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next