Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:16 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Bastards!

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:43 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Chippy Ned wrote:
It's 6.45 at the "Basin" and I'm just about to head off to Sydney to keep all the reprobates in line. :axe:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :wav:

Oh god no............he's wearing his bootscooting gear....... [-X [-X :toothy7: :upy:

Have a great run guys 'n gals :drinkers: :partyman: :drunken: . Wish I could be with you and help carry Neddles home, but rest assured I'm thinking of you while I swill Heineken in my hotel room getting ready to head off for Madrid tomorrow on leave. I asked the missus to shave her bollard so I could pretend she was Neddles, but she wouldn't be in it................ :dontknow: :dontknow: Hell, if it's good enough for Sigourney Weaver............ :twisted: .......then again, I couldn't even get her topless in those skimpy little briefs designed especially for camel toes (or aliens).... :shock: :toothy7: :upy:
What's the world coming to? :roll: :roll:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

Post subject: Rick's arrival
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:45 pm 
Sprog

City or Town:
State:
For all Rick's paying out on Ned about not having to leave home until 1045, he was still well adrift at the start point. In fact he was the last one to arrive, so the walkathon didn't begin until he deemed us worthy of his presence.

And the defence was ........ not offered!

March in the guilty bastard. Off Caps!!!!! :D

Ex CPOATA4, ex WONP, ex INSP, ex civvy, ex LCDR, ex Navy Cadets and former CO of TS SYDNEY.
NIRIMBA, LEEUWIN, ALBATROSS (x3), MELBOURNE, 805 SQN, 724 SQN, KUTTABUL (x3), CERBERUS (never again), NOCVIC, COMAUSNAVSUP and MHQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:06 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
[-X DOBBER...! And how did you get home so quick anyway, I left you oggling :shock: the talent at the Orient...??? :-k

O.K., so the early reports are starting to filter in.. :roll:

Here's the first of the photos of the "Return of The Magnificent Seven", nineteen and 'bullet-proof' again... :rocket:

Click here: :type: 4th Annual RAN-SH Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey...

Sadly, my bloody camera let me down again, #-o I discovered when I got home that I'd 'lost' half the pics that were taken, never mind, Buck and Col took plenty, so I'll upload them as soon as they send them to me...! :thumbright:

Now I'm getting an early night, :zzz: gotta rest up for a 'start at sparrow's fart' for our big day tomorrow, cruising Sydney :sunny: Harbour in the MOBI Yacht 'Nirimba' after a sumptuous Xmas :tonqe: Breakfast at RANSA... \:D/

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:46 am 
Div. P.O.

City or Town: Freeport
State: Grand Bahama Island
Jeez, lots of bald heads in those photos.
Steve

4th Muppet Intake
January 1974-January 1997
Perth, Tobruk, Launceston, Bendigo, Sydney, Melbourne. Nirimba, Penguin, Navy Office, MHQ, Naval Support Command, Somalia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:48 am 
Site Admin

muppet74 wrote:
Jeez, lots of bald heads in those photos.
Steve

Now I'm glad I couldn't go! :D :D :D :D

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:42 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: St Marys
Well, The weekend got off to a flying start with me arriving at the Frisco for basin trials on friday arvo. Was joined by Shep about 1830 for a feed and a few more quieties. We were going to have an early night, untill I found out my surrogate illigitimate daughter was working arvos at the mounted police. She joined us about 11pm, and we stayed up drinking and bullshitting till about 0200. Then to bed to rest for the big day.
Come saturday morning, some of us turned up at the meeting point on time, and with the arrival of the last (& as it turned out, the 1st to leave), the magnificent seven made off on our day of discovery & adventure.
Everyone paced themselves pretty well, so we could actually remember most of what had gone on during the day of bullshitting, drinking & eyerballing the summer talent.
After the pikers shot through from the Orient, the fab four, Mobes, Ben, Shep & self adjourned to the Jacksons on George for a feed & top up. Left there after about an hour, and Shep & I made our way back to home base in Woolloomooloo. Stopped in at the Bells & then to the Frisco till stumps about 2330.
No major dramas as a result of the adventures, not too unwell, a lot bloody poorer, but what a great day.
Hope today goes as well for the intrepid seafarers on the yacht.
Have sent off all the phots to Rick for him to play with and download.
Have a good Christmas one and all, and start planning early for the next run.
Cheers.
Pussa

17th MOBI intake (3 July 1964)
July'64 to July'76
Nirimba, Vampire, Vendetta, Stalwart (FMU), Kuttabul (FMP), Torrens, Melbourne (Carrier)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Have just added Wayne 'Buck' Rogers' and Col 'Pussasan' Kelson's photos of the Pub Crawl... There's 52 in the album now...! :shock:

Click here: :type: Updated Album

Be adding 'Comments' later...!!! [-X (Feel free to add your own...!) :thumbright:

Now I'll upload the Cruise Pics from today... :)

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:11 am 
Site Admin

O.K. Gang, our 'Recovery Cruise' pics of our small by dedicated survivors' day on Sydney Harbour
aboard the MOBI Yacht 'Nirimba' have now been uploaded... \:D/

(I'm sure Buck has some more to add...) :-k

Click here: :type: Harbour Run

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:01 am 
Site Admin

Who was the poor girl that Col and Shep were mauling? Couldn't have been a relative, she's far too good looking! :D :D

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next