Google Search
Google

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:54 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Bobcat wrote:
Hippy Chippy wrote:
:prayer: Well, I concede, Bobcat, you're one :shithot: Spell Check Chick...!!! :notworthy:

... but not infallible. :viking:

PS: I'm loving the all the additional smilies!!! :happy: :banana: One could write a whole post without using words ... or just about. :type: :yea:

:tenA: You're probably right, Bobcat, you now all have access to (so far) ...SEVEN :fantastic: NEW :shithot: Smilies... :faaaarrk: ..!!!!

All created by... :figjam: Rick and uploaded by :spunky: Ned... :pharque: :kenoath:

=; BTW, if you click on a :type: Smiley to add to a post and it substitutes a totally different Smiley :fright2: when you preview it, :puter: don’t change it straight away... [-X

:thumbright: Simply right click on the Smiley you chose (from the Smilies selection panel,) then copy and paste it into an e-mail to me :mail: at :type: Rick@RAN-SkilledHands.org
...doing the same with the incorrect Smiley that actually appeared in your Post Preview and I’ll fix them... :pc: ...no, not like that, [-( I mean fix them properly... :poke:

It simply means that there are more than one Smiley with the same HTML Code, (even though the name/ image may be different,) and a minor ‘tweak’ from us will fix it...! :thumbright:
:evil3: A typical example was when I selected :oopssign: but it displayed as :oops: (which I've now fixed...) :catapult: :yea:

:evil3: Finally; over coming days/ weeks we’ll be in the process of ‘massaging’ :kiss: the order in which the Smilies appear, sorting them into more ‘user-friendly categories’
if you will, :hiding: (smiling, sad, romantic, aggressive, signs, transportation, etc.,) so if you can’t find the Smiley you posted a week ago, [-X don’t give up looking...
...it’s probably still there, :-k it might just be in a different location... :captain:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:31 pm 

:shithot: :spunky:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:36 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Ballarat
State: VIC
:omg: Oooo!!! :omg: I notice that the login boxes are now coloured in .... :omg: Ooooo!!!! :omg:

1977-1990; 2000-2010 Cerberus x 2, Navy Office x 4, Albatross, Kuttabul x 2.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
QUE..??? :dontknow:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> First time on the NEW Forum Website? START OFF HERE...!  [ 4 posts ]