Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: beartoo and 4 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: NRL Tipsters 2024...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:43 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Waikiki
State: WA
I am seriously considering giving this tipping caper a miss. The ridiculous decisions served up by umpires and referees are frustrating and have too much influence on results.

Jan'65 Leeuwin Intake (10th) - Jan'66 Nirimba Intake (20th)
Jan'65 to Mar '88
Leeuwin, Nirimba, Stalwart, Samarai, Lae, Penguin, Curlew, Buccaneer, Navy Office, Barbette, Cairns, RANTTU (based in Port Moresby), Stirling, Bunbury.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
[-X No point you giving up, Smiley, who would we have for our AFL/ NRL #1 Tipster..??? :dontknow:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:42 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Waikiki
State: WA
Hippy Chippy wrote:
[-X No point you giving up, Smiley, who would we have for our AFL/ NRL #1 Tipster..??? :dontknow:

Just a (frustrating) rant really!

Jan'65 Leeuwin Intake (10th) - Jan'66 Nirimba Intake (20th)
Jan'65 to Mar '88
Leeuwin, Nirimba, Stalwart, Samarai, Lae, Penguin, Curlew, Buccaneer, Navy Office, Barbette, Cairns, RANTTU (based in Port Moresby), Stirling, Bunbury.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:29 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Tinonee
I agree with you Smiley, I feel the same about the way the game is going. So many decisions to "set an example", when many are just accidents.

And yes, league is going the same way as union, when Refs were negatively affecting the game.

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89
RANATE, Sydney, Swan, Creswell, Stalwart (FMU), Cerberus, Derwent, Nirimba, Parramatta, Nirimba, FHQ (FMMO).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

=; The only satisfaction from a Tipsters' point of view is... :-k ...we're all in the same boat...!!! :captain:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

...And here's your NRL ROUND #14 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #15 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

................. =; This Round #14 Mid-Round Progress Scores :up: incorporates the Round #13 Final Results but with SOO#1 Results added and :salute1: Rankings corrected/ updated... :happy:

................................................. :happy: BZ :-k BC got up to match his results with Smiley this Round... :prayer: Well done the pair of you...!!! :notworthy: :yess:

...And here's your NRL ROUND #15 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #16 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

....................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...And BC :laughing3: hits the front...!!! :woohoo:
:fantastic: [-( Halfway through the Round and the ONLY :hello2: Tipster :hi: to have scored at that stage was Sully... :omg1: :shit: ...and he lodged his Picks :evil3: WEEKS AGO...!!! #-o :sheeesh:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

=; BTW, Smiley pointed out that I'm probably a week earlier than I needed to be in calling for SOO#2 Picks, so I'll accept changes up to Thursday 20th June, i.e., normal deadline for Round #16 Selections... :happy:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:37 pm 
Site Admin

:happy1: Brought forward for your convenience... :happy:

...And here's your NRL ROUND #16 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #17 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

...Here's your NRL ROUND #17 SELECTION BOARD... Gentlemen, :3some: :3some: :3some: I look forward :hello2: to receiving your Picks... :gotmail:

:prayer: Further apologies from me... :notworthy: Pony picked up that the Selection Board totals showing (above) :laughing3: were incorrect.. :shit: My bad; :roll: :bugger: my usual =; procedure is to first update the 'carry
forward'
total formula into Smiley's total, then copy/paste that formula into every body else's totals, but I got distracted and only got as far as Smiley's, :roll: hence the formula in all the other totals was grabbing
data from the previous week's totals... #-o Well spotted, Pony, :happy: the Selection Board below now shows the corrected totals :oopsy: and I'll be deleting the earlier (top) one :laughing3: shortly... :puter:

:prayer: My apologies for the delay in posting my report on Saturday's attendance at the University of Western Sydney, Blacktown Campus, Nirimba Precinct, (formerly HMAS Nirimba - RANATE at Quakers Hill,)
for the annual rededication of the Memorial Garden Monuments... (Pics :happy3: to follow when I submit my brief report :evil3: tomorrow, Tuesday, along with a second report :evil3: following my return from Dave
Warren
's funeral in Sydney today...)
[-o<

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> General Discussion  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6