Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: Ray Lawrence and 6 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: NRL Tipsters 2024...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
:happy: And the good news is that the NRL has signed on the dotted line :evil3: to create 'The Bears' in Perth (?) :yess: bringing the comp to a balanced 18 Teams, no more weekly 'BYES' for me...! :woohoo:

=; Flick back :left: to the previous post for the NRL ROUND #23 FINAL RESULTS... :evil3: NRL ROUND #24 FINAL RESULTS :evil3: are posted below... :down:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

...And here's your NRL ROUND #24 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #25 Selection Board follows shortly... :down: :yess:

:-k Tafmo has decided his fate is better left with: :happy1: Image ...Your request is my command, Bro, :notworthy: good luck ... :yea:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

...................... :-k Clearly the 2024 NRL Footy Season :evil3: can still provide some shocks/ :shock: surprises/ :omg1: disappointments, #-o even occasionally, some joy..! :yess:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

...Here's your NRL ROUND #25 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #26 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

=; BTW... For anybody else out there, (like me,) :roll: who know S.F.A. [-( about Thugby, :boxing: and couldn't quite figure out how (my favs.,) Melbourne Storm could be declared 'Minor Premiers' :yess:
with two more Rounds to go before the actual :evil3: FINAL Series, you'll all be happy to know, (wait for it...) I've worked it out...!!! :yess: :woohoo:

Even if both The Panthers and The Roosters win their next two Games, thus scoring 4 points each, [-X they still couldn't beat The Storm who are on 42 points already... #-o Simples...!!! \:D/ :figjam:

................................................. Image

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

...And here's your NRL ROUND #26 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #27 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

=; I guess we should have guessed that most Thugby Teams would have taken things easy for their last two Home and Away Games for the Season, resting their best for The Finals, but :sheeesh:
out of 16 points up for grabs for that :laughing3: round, everybody (except Pony,) scored only 6... #-o Rankings :salute1: for everybody (including Pony,) remain unchanged from :evil3: Round #25...! [-( :roll:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

...And here's your NRL ROUND #27 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... :evil3: The NRL Round #28-FW#1 Final Results follows below... :down: :yess:

............................................................................................ :notworthy: ...Congratulations \:D/ and BZ to BC :supz: who has bumped Smiley to take :happy1: #1 Spot :laughing3: :yess: :woohoo:

...Here's your NRL ROUND #28 :evil3: FW#1 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The NRL Round #29 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

:director: Tipsters PLEASE NOTE: Today I received a (legit) text from Telstra :evil3: saying that: "From 19/09/24 for 2 days Telstra will be working on the Colongra (my local) site at (various) times during the day.
This will result in a reduction in Telstra mobile coverage during these times."
#-o
:shit: Unfortunately, [-( as I'm totally dependant on their mobile network for my Internet, :bugger: this means that I have to ask that all Tipsters' Selections :gotmail: MUST be in by NOON, Wednesday 18th
to ensure I can complete/ post the Tipsters' Boards in time for the next Round of Finals Games. As the intermittent outage is scheduled to last for 2 days, the Mid-Round Progress Scores may be late as well...

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:22 pm 
Site Admin

...Here's your NRL ROUND #29 SELECTION BOARD... Gentlemen, :3some: :3some: :3some: I look forward :hello2: to receiving your Picks... :gotmail:

:director: Tipsters PLEASE NOTE: Today I received a (legit) text from Telstra :evil3: saying that: "From 19/09/24 for 2 days Telstra will be working on the Colongra (my local) site at (various) times during the day.
This will result in a reduction in Telstra mobile coverage during these times."
#-o
:shit: Unfortunately, [-( as I'm totally dependant on their mobile network for my Internet, :bugger: this means that I have to ask that all Tipsters' Selections :gotmail: MUST be in by NOON, Wednesday 18th
to ensure I can complete/ post the Tipsters' Boards in time for the next Round of Finals Games. As the intermittent outage is scheduled to last for 2 days, the Mid-Round Progress Scores may be late as well...

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> General Discussion  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8