Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: Ray Lawrence and 9 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: AFL Tipsters 2024...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:37 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
...And here's your AFL ROUND #24 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The AFL Round #25 (FW#1) Selection Board follows below... :down:

=; BTW, I received 2 separate Tipster's Selections for :laughing3: Round #24 suggesting they were their 'Picks for the final Round'... :omg1: :silly: [-( :rtfm2: We've still got The FINALS to go..! :yess: :sheeesh:

:hi: Also, FYI... Whilst I couldn't find it anywhere on the AFL site, I got the following from Google: "The exact dates for the final round of the regular season have been confirmed, with it kicking off
on Friday, August 23 (i.e., the current :laughing3: weekend.) Following that, the top eight teams will have a week off before the first set of finals games will begin on Thursday, September 5." :yess: \:D/

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:38 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Waikiki
State: WA
Hippy Chippy wrote:
=; BTW, I received 2 separate Tipster's Selections for :laughing3: Round #24 suggesting they were their 'Picks for the final Round'... :omg1: :silly: [-( :rtfm2: We've still got The FINALS to go..! :yess: :sheeesh:

:hi: Also, FYI... Whilst I couldn't find it anywhere on the AFL site, I got the following from Google: "The exact dates for the final round of the regular season have been confirmed, with it kicking off
on Friday, August 23 (i.e., the current :laughing3: weekend.) Following that, the top eight teams will have a week off before the first set of finals games will begin on Thursday, September 5." :yess: \:D/

Early call, I'm tipping the bye next week!

Jan'65 Leeuwin Intake (10th) - Jan'66 Nirimba Intake (20th)
Jan'65 to Mar '88
Leeuwin, Nirimba, Stalwart, Samarai, Lae, Penguin, Curlew, Buccaneer, Navy Office, Barbette, Cairns, RANTTU (based in Port Moresby), Stirling, Bunbury.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

:prayer: Smiley, you're a genius, :notworthy: how did you work that :laughing3: out all by yourself..??? :omg1:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:23 pm 
Site Admin

............................................. So the 'Home and Away' part of AFL Season 2024 is now over, and with...

MY TEAM, :yess: THE MIGHTY SWANS... Image ...MINOR PREMIERS FOR THE 10TH TIME... \:D/

:supz: It's once again time to trot out... Image ...The Bubble :love10: Sisters for an airing... :woohoo:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:54 pm 
Site Admin

Here's your AFL ROUND #25 :evil3: FW#1 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The AFL Round #26-FW#2 Final Results Board follows below... :down: :yess:

O.K., :roll: I'll confess, [-X I really couldn't see The Swans pulling off a win halfway through the final quarter, [-( perhaps a draw at best, with a minute or so to go, but... :omg1: :faaaarrk: that was close...! :shithot:

...And here's your AFL ROUND #26 :evil3: FW#2 FINAL RESULTS BOARD... The AFL Round #27 Selection Board follows below... :down: :yess:

Weeeeeelll...!!! :omg: Port Power pulled off a 3 point screamer :yess: to win on their home turf... :omg1: Who'da thunk it..??? :dontknow: :happy1: Sully, :laughing3: that's who...!!! :yea: :finga: :badgrin: :lol1: :badgrin: :happy2: :haha:
Aaaaaannd...!!! :omg: Brissy Lions pulled off a 5 point screamer :yess: to knock out GWS Giants... :omg1: Who'da thunk it..??? :dontknow: :happy1: Tafmo, :omg1: that's who...!!! :yea: :finga: :badgrin: :lol1: :badgrin: :happy2: :haha:
:sheeesh: 8 Tipsters, :hello2: :3some: :3some: :hello2: a possible 32 points available... :happy: Final whistle... :sports: ...a total of only 4 :yea: points scored..! #-o :pharque: Rankings :salute1: unchanged...

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 12:11 am 
Site Admin

:director: Tipsters PLEASE NOTE: Today I received a (legit) text from Telstra :evil3: saying that: "From 19/09/24 for 2 days Telstra will be working on the Colongra (my local) site at (various) times during the day.
This will result in a reduction in Telstra mobile coverage during these times."
#-o
:shit: Unfortunately, [-( as I'm totally dependant on their mobile network for my Internet, :bugger: this means that I have to ask that all Tipsters' Selections :gotmail: MUST be in by NOON, Wednesday 18th
to ensure I can complete/ post the Tipsters' Boards in time for the next Round of Finals Games. As the intermittent outage is scheduled to last for 2 days, the Mid-Round Progress Scores may be late as well...

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:20 pm 
Site Admin

...And here's your AFL ROUND #27 SELECTION BOARD... Gentlemen, :3some: :3some: :3some: I look forward :hello2: to receiving your Picks... :gotmail:

:director: Tipsters PLEASE NOTE: Today I received a (legit) text from Telstra :evil3: saying that: "From 19/09/24 for 2 days Telstra will be working on the Colongra (my local) site at (various) times during the day.
This will result in a reduction in Telstra mobile coverage during these times."
#-o
:shit: Unfortunately, [-( as I'm totally dependant on their mobile network for my Internet, :bugger: this means that I have to ask that all Tipsters' Selections :gotmail: MUST be in by NOON, Wednesday 18th
to ensure I can complete/ post the Tipsters' Boards in time for the next Round of Finals Games. As the intermittent outage is scheduled to last for 2 days, the Mid-Round Progress Scores may be late as well...

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> General Discussion  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10