Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:19 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Waikiki
State: WA
Have seen the Top Gun Maverick movie....not bad really although I am not a fan of Tom Cruise.
Minion movie next on the list although the lady I sleep with is keen on the Elvis movie!

Jan'65 Leeuwin Intake (10th) - Jan'66 Nirimba Intake (20th)
Jan'65 to Mar '88
Leeuwin, Nirimba, Stalwart, Samarai, Lae, Penguin, Curlew, Buccaneer, Navy Office, Barbette, Cairns, RANTTU (based in Port Moresby), Stirling, Bunbury.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:04 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Definitely the Minion Movie!! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Graeme Rhodes wrote:
Have seen the Top Gun Maverick movie....not bad really although I am not a fan of Tom Cruise.
Minion movie next on the list although the lady I sleep with is keen on the Elvis movie!

I'm with you there, Smiley, I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise either, (after he did over our Nicole,) :love1: bit I'm a HUGE fan of carrier-bourne jet fighters... :yess:

...then if they could make a 'Top Gun - Minion' movie, with Minion :bob light: Kevin in the ejector seat, and background music by Elvis, :rock: we'd have it all...! :woohoo:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

Graeme Rhodes wrote:

:happy: Went and saw Top Gun Maverick last night, and I've gotta say, I was impressed... :omg1: :shithot:

=; Without giving away any spoilers, the previews can't begin to do the movie itself justice... [-(

:sleep1: Bury any pre-conceive prejudices, [-X don't think, just go and do it... :yess:

:type: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMbBh2CxUOw :omg1: :fantastic:

BTW, Minions :bob dark: are now in Tuggerah Events Cinema, so tomorrow... :yess:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:21 pm 
Site Admin

:roll: Something Shakespearian to think about... :-k

:type: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig6f5fT0Xho

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:29 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Schofields
So, managed to see Top Gun: Maverick, Jurassic Park: Dominion and Minions, the Rise of Gru. All good/great but I am still trying to work out why nearly everyone in the audience started clapping at the end of the Minions movie (any ideas)? Used our last Discover voucher on the last day of issue and continue to wonder why there are so many pigs in movie audiences (rubbish and popcorn left strewn everywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

Our YouTube Player Module is currently not playing in Google Chrome, (hopefully fixed soon,) :roll: meanwhile, [-X you shouldn't miss out on the fun... :happy:

=; Like this clip on :type: Lithium Batteries... :left: just click on the embedded link directly... :omg1: :pharque: :omg:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:14 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Warragul
State: Victoria
Should be more of this, would help stop the crap!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1544899201016172544

Old school witness statement: “That’s when I grabbed her and dragged her to safety out of the raging bull’s path”

16th MOBI intake
Jan 64 - Jul 88.
Anzac, Nirimba, Stalwart, Moresby, Creswell, Waterhen, Penguin, Vampire, GMGID (PJP), Coonawarra, Attack, Ardent, Cook, Kuttabull, Cerberus.

May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:26 pm 
Site Admin

Until we get our YouTube Player :tv: operational again, we'll have to make do with clicking on a link (URL)...

...either visible, like this: :type: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMBzfUj5zsg :yess: ...or alternatively... :happy:

...hidden as an imbedded link, like :type: New Rule: Along for the Pride | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)... :happy2: (Worth the click..!) :yea:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:06 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Warragul
State: Victoria
Wonder how long before Neil Oliver disappears from our screens with no more "Coast ..... " series shows, after this.
Well said Neil Oliver!! :tenA: :yess:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1558708486686523392

16th MOBI intake
Jan 64 - Jul 88.
Anzac, Nirimba, Stalwart, Moresby, Creswell, Waterhen, Penguin, Vampire, GMGID (PJP), Coonawarra, Attack, Ardent, Cook, Kuttabull, Cerberus.

May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility.

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> General Discussion  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 28  Next