Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Joke File
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:30 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Port Pirie
State: SA
This nun wakes up one morning comes out of her room and heads down the corridor...
Another nun passes her and says in a sing-song voice "You got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning..."
A bit further along the corridor another nun passes her and says in a sing-song voice "You got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning..."
This remark continues along the corridor a further 15 times from her fellow nuns when she comes to the Mother Superior... :burkab:
The nun says "DO NOT SAY :angry10: You got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning..."
The Mother Superior says ..."I wasn't going to say that. I was going to ask what are you doing wearing the bishops shoes." :omg1:

1973 - 1985
Cerberus, Melbourne, Creswell x 2, Nirimba, Perth x 2, Kuttabul FIMA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
topjars wrote:
Never actually got a tattoo CJ - I was too chicken :goose:
I remember a birdy who got one on the Melbourne who spent days rubbing salt into it to remove it from his arm...AKA red raw :pale:

Did ya hear, :-k BC recently got a huge zipper :omg1: tattooed on his sternum... :sheeesh:

:faaaarrk: :idjit: reckons it makes it :happy1: easier to get things off his chest...!!! :happy2:

Image #-o

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:01 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Tinonee
Dead right Fraddy.

My neighbour asked me the other day, "how do you feel after the op"?

I replied, "my confidence is back and I'm not taking any shit from anyone any more"!

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89
RANATE, Sydney, Swan, Creswell, Stalwart (FMU), Cerberus, Derwent, Nirimba, Parramatta, Nirimba, FHQ (FMMO).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:38 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Port Pirie
State: SA
A young Arab asks his father, "What is that weird hat you are wearing?"
The father said, "Why, it's a 'chechia' because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun."

"And what is this type of clothing that you are wearing?" asked the young man.
"It's a 'djbellah' because in the desert it is very hot and it protects the body." said the father.

The son asked, "And what about those ugly shoes on your feet?
His father replied, "These are 'babouches", which keep us from burning our feet in the desert."

"Tell me," added the boy.
"Yes, my son?"

"Why are you living in Melbourne and still wearing all this shit?" :thblack:

1973 - 1985
Cerberus, Melbourne, Creswell x 2, Nirimba, Perth x 2, Kuttabul FIMA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:31 am 
Div. Officer

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89
RANATE, Sydney, Swan, Creswell, Stalwart (FMU), Cerberus, Derwent, Nirimba, Parramatta, Nirimba, FHQ (FMMO).

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:10 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
Hippy Chippy wrote:
topjars wrote:
Never actually got a tattoo CJ - I was too chicken :goose:
I remember a birdy who got one on the Melbourne who spent days rubbing salt into it to remove it from his arm...AKA red raw :pale:

Did ya hear, :-k BC recently got a huge zipper :omg1: tattooed on his sternum... :sheeesh:

:faaaarrk: :idjit: reckons it makes it :happy1: easier to get things off his chest...!!! :happy2:

Image #-o

:-k Looks like you've set a new trend, BC, now even :happy1: Jimmy Barnes is trying to get in on the act...! :sheeesh:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:23 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Black Head

MERRY XMAS TO ALL

19th MOBI Intake
July 65-July 85
Nirimba, Sydney, Perth, Stalwart, Harman(Navy Office), Melbourne, Harman, Torrens, Nirimba, Harman.

Life is so much funnier when you have a dirty mind...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:33 pm 
Div. Officer

Late at night, the alien spacecraft developed engine trouble and was forced to land.

The grizzled captain and his young copilot exited the craft to reconnoiter. They were in the high desert, the air was brisk, and it was utterly dark except for twinkling starlight, a low crescent moon, and a faint glow on the horizon.

At an easy pace, they hiked toward the glow on the horizon. It turned out to be an empty gas station, brightly lit by sodium lights, but utterly silent. Together, they approached the center gas pump in the first row. It displayed digits and letters, but it didn’t respond.

“Take us to your leader,” the captain said. The gas pump remained silent. “Perhaps he doesn’t hear well,” the captain said to his copilot.

“Take us to your leader,” the captain shouted. “It’s very important.” The gas pump remained silent.

“This is your last chance,” the captain bellowed. “Take us to your leader.” Simultaneously, the copilot raised his blaster to threaten the gas pump. Still, the pump did not respond.

“Now or else,” the captain said, while the copilot began to press the trigger on his blaster. “No, No …” screamed the captain, reaching out to deflect the blaster, but it was too late. The blaster hit the pump squarely in the middle, and the explosion was fearsome. The aliens ended up in the distance, 50 yards away, dazed and stunned by the concussion. Slowly, they regained consciousness.

“Tell me,” inquired the copilot. “How did you know the alien was going to be so dangerous?”

“In all my travels back and forth across the galaxy,” the captain responded, “I’ve learned at least one important thing: When you come across an alien who can wrap his dick around himself three times and still stick it in his ear, you gotta give him some space!”

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:15 pm 
Div. Officer

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
BC wrote:

Strangely enough, this is a daily occurrence regardless of the floods - for both potholes and the swamp geckoes.

As for the croscs, we have these mongrel things along our stormwater drains and - to please the greenies and the tourist agencies - close calls and attacks are regular. What we need is a bit of :gib: :sniper:

We could sort out the 'youth crime' with the same methods.... :grin:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> General Discussion  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next