Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:58 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
I should rock up (no pun intended) to the Frisco at around opening time on Friday. Not because I want to get a march on youse lot, but because that's when my very early flight deposits me into Sydney. Already in training by lifting 15 ounce weights. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:01 pm 

......opening time!!!! You'll be looooooong gooooone by 1400 when I should grace you all with my sparkling presence!!! :yea:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:19 pm 

...............and, don't forget to wear your non-trip shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jerk: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :laughing8: :cool01: :banana:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:48 pm 

Seejay wrote:
I should rock up (no pun intended) to the Frisco at around opening time on Friday. Not because I want to get a march on youse lot, but because that's when my very early flight deposits me into Sydney. Already in training by lifting 15 ounce weights. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I've been practicing by building up a sleep credit!!!!!!!! :zzz: :sleep:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
O.K., come Monday, I'll be booking in :scran: 20 for lunch :drink eat: at :captain: 'The Lord Nelson'... :pirate:
...if any more turn up, :3some: :3some: they'll just have to take their chances on adjacent tables... :partyman:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:48 pm 

Aaaaaah Admiral Lord Nelson ..... the best fighting Admiral in the world!!!! I recently gazed at his tomb which is in the crypt of St Pauls Cathedral directly under the centre of the spire. Just a few feet away is the Duke of Wellington's tomb and also Christopher Wren himself. Lady Di was married there. Winston Churchill's funeral was held there. The Admiral would be pleased to have a few matelots drinking in a pub named after him!! :occasion5:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hippy Chippy wrote:
O.K., come Monday, I'll be booking in :scran: 20 for lunch :drink eat: at :captain: 'The Lord Nelson'... :pirate:
...if any more turn up, :3some: :3some: they'll just have to take their chances on adjacent tables... :partyman:

:yes: Booking confirmed :phone: for 20 starters :hello2: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :3some: :hello2: for lunch :drink eat: at 'The Lord Nelson' :pirate: for 1:00 PM...
................................................. ...or 1300 for all you nautical :captain: tragics...! :partyman:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:59 pm 

So ..... that'll be some time in the afternoon then??? :omg1: :cool01: :banana:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

PM, PW...! :finga:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:42 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: N/A
State: Florida
Rick, you should of said

When the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 1, LOLOL :stirthepot:

Joined the Navy Jan 6, 1970, retired Jan 31, 1994
USS Trenton LPD-14, Hermitage LSD-34, Shreveport LPD-12, Saipan LHA-2, COMPHRIBRON-4 staff embarked in the Guam LPH 2, Saipan LHA-2, Nashville LPD-13, and Wasp LHD-1

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next