Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
Shep's goals, which coincide with mine are simply to imbibe alcohol in sufficient quantities so as to regret said imbibery the next morning. :ok:

....and to take the rinse out of all and sundry - PW being included in the sundry bit. :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:40 pm 

Sigh ........ sometimes I find it difficult to understand why I have enormous respect for you and Shep, CJ!!! But ...... at least I'll also be in good company as one of the "sundries"!!!!!!!! :upy: :happy2: :happy2: :mex: :lol: :hoho: :P :laughing8: :smile: :happy1: :lol: :biggrin: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:23 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Peter Weyling wrote:
Sigh ........ sometimes I find it difficult to understand why I have enormous respect for you and Shep, CJ!!! But ...... at least I'll also be in good company as one of the "sundries"!!!!!!!! :upy: :happy2: :happy2: :mex: :lol: :hoho: :P :laughing8: :smile: :happy1: :lol: :biggrin: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

Don't you need to drop the 's' and the 'r' Peter..... :toothy7: :laughing5: :haha: :finga:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:27 am 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Hippy Chippy wrote:
O.K., come Monday, I'll be booking in :scran: 20 for lunch :drink eat: at :captain: 'The Lord Nelson'... :pirate:
...if any more turn up, :3some: :3some: they'll just have to take their chances on adjacent tables... :partyman:

Yes Rick, the 4 of us will be joining you for lunch at the Lord Nelson.... :yea:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:07 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Got it covered, Matey... :yes:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
For those attending the Basin :drink 42: Trials next Friday, :finga: you've now only got a week to go... :yea:

Image :drinkers:

Sadly, this year, for the very first time, :crybaby: I won't be making it to Friday's [-( session, I'll have to
leave it to Seejay to look after you lot... :3some: :hello2: :3some:

I'll catch up with you all for breakfast :drink eat: at 10:00 AM on Saturday at Jackson's on George... :yes:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:26 am 

What's that? That sound? Oh, yes ....... It's CJ and Shep clearing out their "shrapnel" containers, and going through the pockets of all their trousers and pants, and searching behind the sofa cushions ..... looking for extra $$$$$$, 'cos they know they owe Weyling some beers on Friday!!!! :woohoo: :money 3: :drinkers:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:45 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
As I've said before Pete, it's always nice to have a goal. Be there before 1115 Friday, you may achive that shout. :grin:

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:42 pm 

I was going to dedicate 1/2 my Melbourne Cup winnings to the Friday afternoon session ............ too bad there is no Melbourne Cup winnings!!!! :banghead:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:18 pm 

Any of you starting to experience "vorfruede" just yet???? Hmmm ....... perhaps not!!! :omg1:

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next