Links
Main Photo Gallery
Intake Photo Gallery
RAN SH Library

Who's Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Google Search
Google

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
State: NSW
Bob 'Geordie' Moult , J.C. Craig and Doug 'Gangus' Green promised to put in the effort this year as well...! :lol:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Chippy Ned wrote:
It will be good to catch up with Harry again, we were both Raymond Terrace boys.

Speaking of being a pussy Robin, work on getting to the Rocks Run a bit bloody harder and you will definitely be there. :axe:

I take it Raymond Terrace was Lennie the Loop's brother..... :shock: :roll: :butthead: :finga:

Was that an order chocolate lips....???? :shock: :shock:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:44 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Tinonee
Raymond Terrace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

22nd Mobi Intake
Jan 67 - Jan 89
RANATE, Sydney, Swan, Creswell, Stalwart (FMU), Cerberus, Derwent, Nirimba, Parramatta, Nirimba, FHQ (FMMO).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:20 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town:
State:
Rayond Terrace just north of Newcastle. The golf club is great place for a drink as well. Also its a nice quite place for weddings, had one of mine there plus went to two others as well. When I drive down that way towards Sydney I tend to make it one of my stops.

July 73, 3rd Muppet, 35th Nirimba
1973 to 1985,
Nirimba, Melbourne, Albatross (MT compound), Kuttabul (FMP), Derwent, Leeuwin (Broken leg/boats W/Shop), Derwent, Torrens and Darwin Naval Base (main machine shop).

That's my Ford FPV Cobra GT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 am 
Site Admin

City or Town: St Georges Basin
This little black duck was the 1960 and 61 Junior Champion of Muree Golf Course at 'The Terrace'. I was a bloody legend in the local area. \:D/ :hello1: :jerk:

Yes Robin, that was an order ..... be there. :whip :whip :whip

John Kelly (WEBMASTER)
R42620
Ex-WOMTH
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'83
Nirimba x3 - Rushcutter - Sydney x2 (Carrier) - Melbourne (Carrier) - Penguin - Kuttabul - Creswell x3 - Stalwart x2 - Brisbane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town: Sheidow Park
State: SA
Chippy Ned wrote:
This little black duck was the 1960 and 61 Junior Champion of Muree Golf Course at 'The Terrace'. I was a bloody legend in the local area. \:D/ :hello1: :jerk:

I heard that you rarely get your balls in the hole :P ...even when the pole is taken out... :butthead: :roll: :roll: and that you usually combine a birdie and an eagle to have a Beagle.... :ky: :jerk: :laughing8:

I'm sticking with my assumption about Raymond..... :upy:

25th MOBI Intake
July 68 - June 88
Nirimba, Waratah (Dam Neck), Brisbane, Waratah (Mare Is & LBNSY), Harman (CDSC), Waratah (Mare Is), Brisbane, Harman (Navy Office & CDSC), Waratah (Dam Neck & Mare Is), Harman (CDSC)

Wisdom comes with age, sometimes age comes alone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Lake Munmorah
Spud wrote:
...When I drive down that way towards Sydney I tend to make it one of my stops.

[-X 'Bout time you engineered the timing of your next trip to Sydney to coincide with our
10th Annual RAN Skilled Hands Sydney Rocks Xmas Pub Crawl Smokey :partyman: Spud...

...you've missed the last nine of them...! :roll:

Ex-CPOMTH3
R42630
13th MOBI Intake
July'62 to July'74
HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Melbourne - HMAS Cerberus - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Lonsdale - HMAS Tarangau - HMAS Nirimba - HMAS Brisbane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town:
State:
Like all those other piss ups, my timing is out as I am back in Brisbane the week before the Rock's piss up. Its the story of my life, people are not considerate when they are planning parties. But then in December I am actually back for a wedding. As my partner Anna said, " that is a first, you are home when there is a party". I do have an engagement and another wedding coming up next year. One of these is looking like being missed by me. Plus there is my intake's 40 year reunion as well. Now this one I am trying my best to ensure I will attend. They just need to confirm the dates

It does make it hard to sometimes plan ahead, especially for the last 4 months when they have been saying stay another month, then only last week they advised me to stay a further 6 months. I like the 6 months notice as previously the one month notice has been pissing me off not knowing.

So while you lot are enjoying the good life in NSW down at the Rocks. I will be back here in WA in trying to get the second boiler/turbine unit handed over to the client.

1973 to 1985,
Nirimba, Melbourne, Albatross (MT compound), Kuttabul (FMP), Derwent, Leeuwin (Broken leg/boats W/Shop), Derwent, Torrens and Darwin Naval Base (main machine shop).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

City or Town: Cairns
State: QLD
No worries Spud! :thumbright:

You go and work in West Oz and we'll go to the Rocks and get into the booze. :wink:

Leave us your mobile number and we'll keep you updated on the day, okay? 033102phone_1_prv.gif 033102phone_1_prv.gif 033102phone_1_prv.gif 033102phone_1_prv.gif

Ex WO Chippy
19th MOBI Intake
July 65 to July 85
HMAS Nirimba X 4 -Penguin-Sydney-Queenborough - Creswell - Moreton - Stalwart - Platypus - Coonawarra Reconstruction Team 76 - Platypus - Hobart - Cerberus - FHQ - Coonawarra.

Anyone can be ordinary. Shipwrights choose to be extraordinary!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:15 pm 
Div. Officer

City or Town:
State:
My hours are Midday to midnight, or your time (day light saving) 0100PM to 0100AM. So calling me should not be a problem, exept one I have bad reception in the office I work from.
Maybe I call you when I finish and I am back in my little room, showered and had a rest at about 0230AM Sydney time :lol: :lol: 8) :D :roll:.

1973 to 1985,

Post new topic Reply to topic    www.RAN-SkilledHands.org Forum Index -> Reunions, Smokeys, Banyans and Get Togethers  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next